Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Worlds to Explore

For those of you who follow this blog, I wanted to let you know that I have...

...wait for it...

ANOTHER BLOG.

This is from Jekyll and Hyde which I thought was appropriate since having two blogs must mean I have two personalities.

The reason I am doing this is that I decided to devote a writing space to the part of myself that is a little less boisterous, arrogant, and pop-culturally literate. The new blog is far more personal.

Here she is: http://avoidingatrophy.blogspot.com/ 

I would love followers on my new blog as well, so if you are a fan of An Authority on Being you might want to expand your loyalties to Avoiding Atrophy.

As for An Authority on Being, it will still exist. Don't worry. Some entries will definitely feel more appropriate to run on this blog. Is that weird? We'll see. I might not have any friends after this.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I need a snarky analysis of pop culture. Please post!

Post a Comment